February 28, 2013

This month Stephanie picked our project and while it was a bit time consuming the results were adorable. We made a set of Old MacDonald puppets with the free patterns found here.. I used the patterns for the main body parts, the ears, and few of the other things I couldn’t very well free hand like the cow spots and feathers. I have a few tips for this if you want them e-mail me or leave a comment I don’t want to bore everyone with the details. I followed her ideas with a few minor touches of my own, here is how mine turned out.




This is my 3rd solo sewing project so I am very much a beginner, anyone can sew these. I think my favorite one is the horse and the one I would like to change is the sheep. The most important thing is Ellery thinks they are pretty awesome!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: